Saturday, September 10, 2011

Feeling Crafty...

I know you didn't think it was possible, but guess what?!?!  It's a post that's not about Maya!!  Crazy.

I got together with some of my dearest girlfriends for a craft night!  We all had creative energy that we needed to channel, but most of us just don't have the time (or lack creative skills) to work on crafty projects.  We decided to set time aside to get together, hang out and work on a craft.  

With a huge desire and little skill, I choose friendship bracelets...very middle school of me.  I was able to make one for each of the girls as a sign of my "complete devotion" :)


Lacie, our gracious hostess, made super cute baby head bands with elastic bands and homemade yo-yos...Maya is on the wait list!

Kacey, the craft guru, worked on her adorable crochet hats with crochet flowers...she's very talented and will be teaching me to quilt!  I can't wait!
Michelle brought cards and wrote notes for some friends while Cheryl put together some paper books for kids at school.   And Courtney made some jewelry!



It was fun to get out our creative energy, but any excuse to get together with these girls works for me!  









0 comments:

Post a Comment