Saturday, June 8, 2013

This girl...

Cracks me up daily....

Where do I even begin?

She loves her shades.  And has more pairs than me.

So stylish...lol

 



She LOVES to sing...



You can see the wheels turning in this one :)  Just too much excitement! 




And of course, the Green Eggs and Ham video is sure to be a Maya classic :)
She LOVES to read and often "rehearses" her favorites

Hope these brought a smile to your face today and you got to experience just a fraction of the joy this crazy girl brings to my life everyday.










1 comments:

  1. Oh my....Paul and I just watched these videos together and were cracking up. She is SO cute! I love how much she is talking these days. She and Isaac were adorable at the park tonight. They were walking around holding hands for the longest time and talking up a storm about something or other. :-) I promised her she could come to auntie's house for some fishies and suckers soon. Anytime! xoxo

    ReplyDelete