Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oh baby!







Brad and I couldn't be more excited to welcome Baby Girl Slynger into our "family" next year! The last six months have been an amazing experience as we prepare ourselves for this next big stage in our life. I've never felt so much love and yet I know it's only going to increase in a way I can't imagine when I finally have her in my arms. I'm so thankful God has blessed us with this sweet little creation growing inside. Feeling her move around (and she does A LOT!) is such an incredible feeling. I fall in love with her more and more each day.

Looking forward to February 7th 2011...or whenever she makes her debut (hopefully not 2/6, Superbowl Sunday)!

Here's a little picture recap of the growing bump so far...













0 comments:

Post a Comment