Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Little Swimmer

Thanks to our friends, Anne and Brian, Maya has had her first experiences in a pool!  We were super excited...she loves the bath, so we were hoping the first dip in a pool would be a positive experience.  I'm happy to report that we were correct!  No tears were shed and she seems to really enjoy the water.  I know Brad is eager to get her into swim lessons...not so much for me.  I just don't quite understand what she could possibly learn.  I guess it's more about getting her used to the water...either way, I'm in no hurry.  
Here's our little water baby in action over the weekend...




1 comments:

  1. Love that picture of you too! I'm so glad she liked the pool! We haven't had a chance to try it out with Jos yet but she'll go in the pool for the first time when we go to Cape Cod in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see what she thinks of it! She loves her baths so I'm hoping she'll love it. I was thinking maybe 2 to start swim lessons. But I know Mommy and Me swim classes are popular at Maya's age. It's more a bonding time for Mom and baby than a learning experience for them.

    ReplyDelete