Monday, May 7, 2012

Stutzman family news...

After years of prayer, my sister-in-law and her family are trusting God and answering His call by... 
Adopting from Ethiopia!!  
I'm beyond excited and cannot wait to meet my new niece or nephew.  It's such an exciting time and I'm so inspired to see God working in their life!

You can read their story and follow their journey on her blog!  They've also started fundraising efforts and you can purchase super cute totes, clutches and wristlets to support their adoption.  I already bought a wristlet and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a few more as gifts!  

Hope you are inspired and blessed by their awesome journey!


1 comments:

  1. Sis! You are the best. This made me a little teary this morning... We feel SO blessed to have you, Brad, and Maya B giving us so much support and love as we journey toward bringing your new niece or nephew home! We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete