Thursday, May 9, 2013

First two months...

My little buddy turns 3 months in a matter of days, so I decided I REALLY needed to update the blog! Clearly I'm having a hard time keeping up!  
  Here's Mr. Asher at one and two months with the bear!

One Month old 3/12/13
9lbs, 9oz at check up

Two Months Old 4/12/13
12lbs, 12oz at check up

Compared to Ms. Maya B (God love her!), Asher was a dream newborn. He slept well and often, didn't fuss much when he was awake and nursed well every 3 hours.  It's like I finally saw what everyone else was talking about...Ah ha, this is what it's supposed to be like!  Of course we have our fussy moments, but generally I know what he needs, when he needs it.  
Here are a some pics of the first two months...Love this little guy!  

MONTH 1:
She's loved him from the start and it hasn't stopped for a second

Not loving his 2 week check up :(


Papa and Mimi came to visit!


These moments are the best 
Tummy Time

Snoozin' with dad
MONTH 2:

This guy has LOVED his baths from day one!  It's still one of his happiest times of the day :)

First bottle by dad...he takes it quite well!  Yay :)

She asks me daily for Asher to sit on her couch with her...

And she loves to read to him there...

First smile I was able to capture...3/23


We didn't get a 'happy' Easter picture of the two of them, but I might like this one more ;)

Pretty handsome on Easter


Meeting his buddy, Bennett 
And the Wednesday mamas...so blessed by their visit!



Month 3 coming soon...




0 comments:

Post a Comment