Friday, September 20, 2013

7 months...

These updates seems to be happening faster and faster!!  I swear he just turned 6 months, and BOOM, 7 months!  
Isn't he just the cutest...

There's only so much to report in Asher's world in the last month.  I did quite a lengthy post on Baby Led Weaning, so I'm going to generally avoid all food updates and pictures.  Basically he's eating REALLY WELL!  It might just be his personality, but I'm pretty sure I can attribute a lot of it to the BLW method...I'm a fan!  

In regards to sleep, he's had some GREAT nights (like 7:30pm-6am) and some TERRIBLE nights (like up every 2-3 hours).  Generally, he's doing well at night and I normally only have to go in once, maybe twice.  He's consistently taking 2 naps a day; a shorter one in the morning between 9:30-10:30 and a long (2+ hours) one around 1:30 or 2.

Asher has definitely mastered his rolling abilities and has moved on the beginning stages of figuring out crawling.  I've seen him start to get his booty in the air and try to move his legs.  So far, he's going no where and I'd like to keep it that way!

In the last month, he's been much more interactive with some of his toys.  He loves both of these ...
He can close all the doors and has even opened a few too (accidental, I'm sure)!


Asher had a few adventures in the last month.  We went to the fair, the zoo and Friday Harbor amongst other outings.
We had to wake up extra early to make it to the ferry on time!

Arriving in Friday Harbor

He did great in the stroller at the fair

First time in the umbrella stroller with mom at the mall

Asher's first regular season Hawks game!  He wore his jersey well :)




A few more pics from month 7:










0 comments:

Post a Comment