Friday, April 29, 2011

First Flight

Maya survived her first flight!!  We headed to Washington for Easter this year and we anxious about Maya's first flying experience.  Leaving the house on time, dealing with security, the timing of her feedings, the pressure on her ears....just a few of the things that stressed me out.  Fortunately, things couldn't have gone smoother!  Timing was perfect and Maya slept the entire flight there and back!  I'm so thankful for a successful first flight and it gives me more confidence for future traveling adventures :)
Waiting to board

Yay, we made it!

1 comments:

  1. Great job mommy & daddy! It seems like time just flies by and all of these mile stones happen so quickly. I can't believe she is almost 12 weeks old now! When can we see her again??!! Her hair has stayed so dark but I can't tell what color her eyes will be yet. So precious.

    ReplyDelete