Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First Play Date

Maya had her first play date yesterday!  Technically, her friends were napping 90% of the time we were there and Maya doesn't exactly 'play' anyways, but mommy had fun and appreciated the outing!
She wore her first bow clip to our play date...pretty cute :)
Before Maya was born, my friends Jess, Lacie and I had gotten into a nice little pattern of getting together every week for lunch.  Their girls would play and we got to catch up!  Today was the first time I was able to get back together with them and it was so fun to bring Maya along.

Lauren, Lillian and Maya

I love this picture of the girls and it makes me excited for all the play dates in our future.  I'm sure we'll look back on this picture one day and laugh at how little they all were.  I hope they find friendship in each other that is as special as the one I've found in their mommies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment