Monday, April 11, 2011

Paul and Tina get married!


My little brother is married!!  Crazy...he has a wife and wears a ring on his left hand.  Tina is his perfect match and I couldn't be more excited for them both!

The wedding was two weekends ago at Cinnabar Hills.  It's a beautiful golf course and an amazing venue for a wedding (in fact, it was my suggestion over a year ago that they look into this venue...yes, you're welcome).  The ceremony was beautiful, food was yummy, music was awesome...everything was perfect!  Including my baby girl!
Brad and I were so anxious about the day.  After a total fail at the rehearsal dinner the night before, we had decided that Maya would stay home with dad and a bottle for the morning Vietnamese ceremony (which was awesome and I'm so thankful I was able to be a witness to such a beautiful tradition) and we'd only bring her to the traditional american wedding that afternoon.  Even so, we fully expected that dad would have to take Maya home early.  Much to our surprise and delight, she did awesome and we were able to stay to the very end! 

my hubby picked out his shirt and tie so we could coordinate...pretty cute!

Not the best picture...maybe Heather got a better one!
*I can't believe I don't have a picture with Tina...terrible since she's the bride and the title of this post has her name in it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment