Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back to Gymbo...

For all my years at Gymboree, is it any surprise that I signed us up for play and music classes?!?  Maya and I went to our first class last week.  It was a free preview class and Maya had a great time.  

Based on her age, she's in the Play and Learn 2 class where she can 
"Learn about cause and effect and build strength through play with ramps, slides and climbers. This infant class includes parent discussion time to help learn about your child's development."

I think it'll only get more exciting for her as she grows and can be more interactive with the different gym obstacles.  

With her buddy Gino listening to teacher Rita

I've never been a fan of the clown, but Maya loved Gymbo
Working on her crawling
She loved the bubbles and the parachute!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I have fond memories of those classes with Caleb...I was PREGGO with Weston (hint, hint...) JK! He was terrified of Gymbo, so I'm glad Maya likes him! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clowns freak me out! I keep debating taking Jos to one of the free classes but the ones at her level all fall during her nap time or during the week when I'm at work :-(

    ReplyDelete