Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween at Gymboree...

Every year, the Gymboree corporate office goes all out for Halloween.  Each floor pics a theme and decorates and dresses up to match.  There are judges who pick the best floor and winners get a day off and a pizza party.  Everyone brings there kids and it's a super fun day!  
I decided it was a perfect opportunity to visit all my old co-workers with Maya.  I had so much fun catching up with everyone and they loved seeing Maya again.  

The 7th floor (who notoriously takes the prize every year) chose an "under the sea" theme this year...

Another floor did a Christmas theme so Maya had her first official picture with "Santa"...

My old floor did "Where's Waldo?".  Maya loves glasses and always tries to remove them everyone's face, so she was very interested in all the merch girls :)
I definitely miss my friends from work, but wouldn't trade my new gig for anything :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment