Sunday, October 30, 2011

Girls only...

I got to spend a whole 24 hours with my niece, miss Kiera Michelle :)  Her parents had a wedding down in Carmel, so they dropped her off to spend the night with me.  Brad was out of town, so I was very excited for a girls only night of fun.  We kept with a halloween theme...made halloween cupcakes, carved a pumpkin and watched Eclipse (we're both Twi-hards).
I had a great time hanging out with my beautiful goddaughter and Maya loved seeing her cousin!


Kiera's work of art...Fredlin the pumpkin

Swirl cupcakes :)


Spiderwebs were much easier to make than jack-o-lantern faces...

I won't even show you our other attempts...it was decided that simple dot eyes and nose was best :)

1 comments:

  1. So fun! I will always remember walking down the aisle with Kiera at the last minute for your wedding! :) The spiders webs turned out awesome! Laughing at the jack 'o lanterns in the background.

    ReplyDelete