Thursday, November 17, 2011

Strike a pose...

Maya had her first modeling gig...

Isn't she just the cutest little naked babe ever!?!?  My friend Kacey (yes, the talented crafty one who helped me with the quilts) is starting a little business selling adorable hand knit beanies.  They are amazing!  
We happened to be over visiting the day the photographer came by to shoot the product for her website.  Kacey asked to have Maya take a picture in one of the beanies.  I love it!  Be sure to check out the website for a great gift or one for yourself!  www.elizabethraeboutique.com

2 comments:

  1. Cutest little model ever! Love the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo, I would be fine with you "saying" that you "made" me one of these for Christmas! :) I mean, it IS handmade, right? Maya looks adorbs as always. Can't wait to play around on the floor with her soon!!

    ReplyDelete