Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween at Little Gym...

Tonight was the Little Gym Halloween party!  Maya was able to wear her halloween costume for the first time and enjoy lots of games and activities...and some candy too ;)  
My dad had bought her a cute elephant costume for this year, but she's very anti anything on her head, so she wasn't at all interested in putting it on :/  Her exact words were "all done, mama, all done!"  So as much as I would have liked to dress her up like an elephant or some other adorable fluffy animal, I knew I needed a more subtle option.  When I came across the Seahawks cheerleader costume at Target, I knew I found a winner; no crazy head gear, wings or other accessories, plus it would be a big winner with dad and most everyone in Washington.  She wore it well and even let me put her hair in pigtails :)

We found our friends Andrea and Hallie as soon as we got there.  Maya loves seeing Hallie every week at Little Gym and talks about her all morning till we get there!

We played lots of games and Maya enjoyed getting candy :)



And she showed off all the "skills" she's picked up over the last couple months to dad...

There was also a craft table set up where she could decorate her own trick or treat bag.  She LOVED the stamps!  Her hands were a mess, but it's fun to see her try :)


We finished the night off with a walk (or 5...Maya loved this part) down the "catwalk" for the parade of costumes...


Thanks Little Gym for a fun family evening!  I think we're officially ready for the main event next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment