Friday, February 22, 2013

First week...

Our first week at home with Asher was not quite as we anticipated.  Maya had just been diagnosed with bronchitis, so we had to keep him quarantined in our bedroom...not exactly the fun family reunion I envisioned.  Soon Brad and I also got sick, so it's definitely been a challenge!  
Fortunately, Brad's mom was in town to help out.  Thank God for Grammy!!  She saved the day and I'm so thankful for her and all her support.


Despite the germs, we've had some very sweet moments so far as a family of four.  Asher is doing awesome!  He's sleeping and eating like a champ!  I'm feeling quite spoiled with these 3-4 hour stretches at night.  I didn't start having nights like this with Maya for MANY weeks after her birth!  I'm praying it all continues!








Meeting cousins Caleb and Weston...


After his first bath...


One week old!

0 comments:

Post a Comment