Thursday, December 16, 2010

32 weeks


I hit 32 weeks on Monday!  I feel like a broken record, but I can't believe how close we're getting!  I only have 4 weeks left at Gymbo before my leave begins!  SO ready!!
I can't complain much about this pregnancy...it's truly been relatively easy.  I'm getting more tired, my back & feet get sore (fortunately, my hubby is amazing and gives me foot rubs almost every night!), and bending over to put on sock/shoes, shave my legs, etc is becoming quite a task, but all of these things are manageable.  However, in the last two weeks a new symptom has started up and I'm hating it!  Acid reflux is terrible!!  No matter what I eat, I get this awful burning in my chest and throat, like my food just doesn't want to say good bye.  Ugh!  Hopefully it'll go away, but I have a feeling it'll be with me to the end :(

There's lots to catch up on!  Things have been super busy, so when I get a minute, I'll be sure to update!!  I never wrote about our awesome time in San Diego for Thanksgiving, our recent trip to Chicago for a wedding, and we have officially moved into the new house!  Lots going on for the Slyngers, so more posts to come...

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the lovely acid reflux and heart burn were my friends too. Just one more thing to make you uncomfortable so that you will be ready to give it all you've got to push that girl out!! You are going to do great and I CAN'T WAIT! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I had the acid reflux too! It was my only bad pregnancy sympton so I couldn't complain too much. I remember it went away the last couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete