Friday, December 3, 2010

Co-worker Love

My amazing Gymboree co-workers surprised me with a baby shower today...well, tried to surprise me. I was highly suspicious...who am I kidding....I knew :)

But it was so awesome! They even contacted Brad and had him come up to the city to surprise me (I knew that part too- hehe).

I'm completely overwhelmed by their thoughtfulness and generosity.  They decorated one of the large conference rooms in lavender and green knowing those are the colors of baby girl's nursery, made a fabulous spread of yummy treats including some of my favorites (pickles and olives!) and created super cute decorations. 




They also bought us our jogging stroller, car seat, extra car seat base and car seat/stroller adapter!  And I received a gift certificate to my favorite "happy place", Burke Williams!  So excited!  They were far too generous and I feel very so incredibly blessed to work with such amazing people!


3 comments:

  1. Told ya I was going to add you to my blog! :) It was great to see you and Brad again, I know you will be such wonderful parents. I'm really excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a great shower! I'm so glad you got spoiled. I love how they used your colors! Have fun with the big move this weekend...and DON'T lift a thing! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing co-workers! And I love the colors for baby girl's nursery!

    ReplyDelete