Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prego Pics with Heather!

how cute are these shoes?!?!


When I first found out I was pregnant, I knew I wanted some photos to capture the journey, but I initially just planned on my weekly/monthly updates taken with the self timer of my camera.  I never really thought I'd be interested in professional pictures and wasn't really sure it was worth the money, for us.  But when my friend from work offered  her photography services as 'volunteer work' in order to build her portfolio, I thought, why not?? 

Heather just started her photography business in the last year and wow is this girl talented!  Not only was she wonderful to work with, she perfectly captured this special time with a mix of playful outdoor shots and more intimate indoor ones.  I love these pictures and I'm so grateful that she offered to do them for us AND that I agreed!

If you're looking for a photographer in the SF Bay Area, I'd highly recommend Heather Scharf Photography






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment